Friday, November 5, 2010

Yum yum burger time

Incase you didn't know, I like burgers. Just thought I'd get that out now. I mean who doesn't, they're delicious, chalk full of flavour, veggies, meat, carbs and loads of fat. What's not to like. Therefore, I've decided as of today to search for vancouver's best burger. Being the foodie city that it is, Vancouver's spawned a plethora of multicultural restaurants, many of whom excel in doing great burger fare. Now then, let's state the criteria.

1. I'll only be choosing from 10 restaurants. Some high end, some middle and some low, but all burger connoisseurs. I'll be choosing the 10 from referrals, reviews and simple burger buzz. If people love it, I'll try it.

2. I'll only be judging by one criteria, is it "yummy"? Simple.

3. That's it. Savy!

I'll be back shortly with my first victim, I mean burger. :)

No comments: