Monday, November 15, 2010

NBA thoughts...

a few thoughts (nba related) that have me thinking.

- the lakers past 2 losses shouldn't cause much of a panic. The suns needed all 22 of their 3's to get past LA, a feat I doubt even they could replicate. LA stayed close throughout, dominating the glass while shredding Phoenix's interior defence. Kobe, Pau and Lamar played great as did Shannon who I must note has played exceptionally great this season. A few minor adjustments in rotations and all should return to form for LA. This 3 game roady should do wonders for team chemistry, especially for all the new guys. Let's just hope Drew and Theo can return sooner rather than later.

- The suns are way better than even I had expected, they play hard, they mesh cohesively and can shoot lights out when all is clicking. However, that being said I still believe that if they continue as is they'll still only hold a 6-8th seed out west. Their bigs are few and far between, especially now that Lopez is out. If it were me I'd do the unthinkable and trade Nash now while he still has game. Package him with someone and ship him out for a young stud and a few picks. This suns team is young and in no position to contend now, nor in the forseable future. Getting something for Nash now would do wonders for their future but hey that's just me.

- Look out but the Spurs to me are the most underrated team in the league, posting a solid 8-1 mark so far has to be the most un-talked about story of year so far. With their savy vets leading way, I see them (if healthy) truly contending once again.

- The Hornets are for real now, but get back to me in 2 months, we'll see then if they can keep this up.

- Miami's fine, they'll pick it up soon, except I'd trade Bosh now, there's no way he can play with Wade and Bron, he needs touches to be effective.

- Amare's an idiot for leaving Phoenix and he's starting to realize it.

- I always knew Millsap was better than Boozer, he's a winner and he's sure proving me right. 46pts on the Heat...nice!

- I love Rose and D. Will's games so much that I'm having trouble sticking with Durant as my number 2 player.

Oh and 31, 31...Love is certainly in the air. Now if only he didn't play for Minnesota.

more later. :)

No comments: