Monday, November 8, 2010

I want to share...:)

So now over the past few weeks I've been busy, very busy actually. Well really it's not that big a deal actually, I mean who isn't these days. I just thought I would say it to make my life sound more interesting, I mean who wants to read about a guy who is bored out of his mind writing drivel on his blog, oh wait.

Anyways, during that time I've spent countless hours tasting and researching cocktail ideas for my work as we've been preparing to launch a new winter menu. Exciting huh? "Yes Jamie it is, please tell me more, more dammit, more!!!!" Okay, okay hold your horses I'm getting there, sheesh! Kids these days, no patience anymore. Now where was I, oh yeah, well with the new menu FINALLY launching this coming tuesday, I thought I would do the same here and share for you all one of my star creations. (And the crowd goes fucking wild........yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

I created this martini years ago while getting 6 lovely (lovely is more of a subjective word here, passable is probably more accurate...wait who's writing this? shut up brain, tact goes out the window on this one) ladies drunk one boring night in toronto. Their enthusiasm and high alcohol stamina helped spirit my creative juices thus giving way to my ace in the hole girlie cocktail. As well, whenever I need a creative shot I always reach for this recipe.

It's easy to whip up and f'ing delicious. Savy.

Hello Kitty

Mix 1oz peach liquor
4 lemon wedge squeezes or 1/2oz lemon juice
splash of cranberry for colour
shake
top with 2-3oz of sparkling wine
garnish with lemon twist

Yum!

No comments: