Thursday, May 29, 2008

LAKERS TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes, I can't believe it, my Lakers are on their way to the Finals. Fuck Yeah!!!!! I'm on the best euphoric high right now, I can't believe it. What a game, Kobe you are the fucking man!!!! I remember last season, after the Lakers had been eliminated by the Suns telling my brother that Kobe and the Lakers would win the title within the next 3 years, well ladies and gentlemen I wasn't expecting to be right this soon. And don't get me wrong, they WILL win the ship, it will be against the Celtics in what will become one of the best and most anticipated, also most watched Finals in years, even decades. Bird, Magic, Russell, West the greats will be brought alive once again as this storied rivalry will renew itself with the figor of Kobe vs Garnett, Pierc and Allen vs Odom and Gasol, both young benches seeking to stand out, I can't fucking wait.

I smell the magic, the energy, the love. Oh yeah baby, its game time. The Finals are upon us.

Get set, relax and watch.

:) Lakers in 6

bye.

No comments: