Friday, December 17, 2010

the madness

there are days when I try and decipher the meaning of my existence as a means to something. i want to exhibit qualities that better demonstrate the need and desire of good but...

the energy it takes for a person to look inwards while trying to understand what they see can be excruciating. you only see what you want to see and that's the problem.

deciding to buy that suitcase in the window can be a problem. what will you fill it with?, travelling while lost can be pointless. save your money and buy a bike, a smoke and sip away your sorrows.

the nerve of someone telling you to sit through their kids christmas concert is madness. the kid hates you and they surely hate having me there. be nice and send flowers.

asking someone where they bought that t-shirt is like saying "hey can I dress like you?" be nice and original. go shopping.

i wanna see if there are any kids out there as nuts as i am, that way I'll take pictures of them now before they realize how nuts they are. hehe! suckers!

there are days when all I want to wear is angora...hmm?

in the end all you need is a cookie.

No comments: