Wednesday, January 5, 2011

best of 2010 : best day

I must first profess that choosing one day amongst 365 isn't as easy as one would think. Trying to decipher what was "the best" has its challenges. I could count my best night out to which there was many, my best trip somewhere, my best date (hehe...there were a few of these), etc... Choosing from any of these would be fine and dandy but I think I'm going to go with my gut on this one, y'know pick that singular day where everything seemed to go right, a day where if I think back on it now it still brings a smile to my face. Yeah that's it, a nice smile is all I need.


best day: kai

I'm going to cheat on this one and write that any day spent with this little thing was my best day.

this is my little niece Kai. she's cute.







next up: best experience

No comments: