Monday, February 14, 2011

wasted hours

I'm currently sitting here in my bed, it's warm and cozy and everything I'd dreamt it to be over the last 16 hours. Yet as I lay here all I can do is listen to the couple having sex in the apartment next to me. I'm trying to sleep but as with most things in life I shouldn't do, I can't help but listen. Am I gaining any perspective into their animal appetites? I doubt it, rather I feel my voyerism into their blissful shenanigans is precicely what they want me to do. She's moaning (rather loudly I might add) so that I might here her. She wants others to realize that her sexual prowess is being attained this very moment and that I should only be so lucky to enjoy. It's in these moments of utter helplessness where I long for some popcorn. :)

No comments: