Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally someone gets it!!!!

For the past few years I've been stomping my feet hard on the floor protesting how much I hate Mike Dantoni's "Seven Seconds or Less" offensive system and finally someone else has come to notice what a farce it is. My boy Bill Simmons today posted a very insightful article pointing out how any player can have his numbers inflated while playing under Dantoni. Why am I so excited about this, because STEVE NASH SHOULD HAVE NEVER WON THOSE MVP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

As Bill goes on to point out in his article, take a look at Nash's pre Dantoni numbers and his post Dantoni numbers and you'll cleary notice that they look eerily similar. I say we go to his house in Phoenix and take those MVP's away from him and give one to Shaq for 05' and one for Kobe in 06' and call it square. All you voters out there you should be ashamed of yourselfs for voting for him!!!! Shame on you all.

I won't elaborate too much on this, Bill does a great job of doing that, if you want to check out his article just head on down my blog and a link to his site will be there waiting for you.

later.

ps. YOU DO REALIZE THAT NASH WILL GO DOWN AS THE ONLY MVP TO NEVER BE IN THE NBA FINALS. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POINT THAT OUT.

WHAT A JOKE!

No comments: