Sunday, November 2, 2008

The games look good, too bad I can't see them :( Fuck!

As my Halloween hangover lingers, I thought it might be a good time to spin off a few thoughts.

- NBA league pass broadband is now available by itself without the TV subscription. Yeah!!! But oh wait you can only buy it in the US, China, Norway, Mexico, Germany, etc....oh and not in Canada. WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

- Obama, McCain, Obama, McCain, Obama, McCain, Obama, McCain....and the winner is Obama by a hair. I see it being closer than most think. Could be scary.

- Kobe drops 33, Lakers win number 3. Team looks good, excellent rebounding, too many turnovers, good defense. I like how Phil is playing Kobe 32 min per, I say keep it low until the all star break and then move him up to 38 come playoffs. Lets cross our fingers that there'll be no major injuries this season.

- Can I apply for Stephon Marbury's job? 22 mil to sit on the bench, sign me up!

- Is it just me or is this the worst year ever for movies? Outside of The Dark Knight has there been anything else worth seeing? I guess all those years of people paying money to see crappy movies is catching up to us. You see if you pay to see crap, the studio execs make more crap, which in turn brings us to this dilemma. I think I hear another "and the award goes to Crash" moments coming up. What a joke. Seriously Saw V, was the first one that good it merited 4 sequels? Morons!

- Iron Man was overrated!

- Just finished reading Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"; quite a good read, very personal and moving. Should turn out to be a good flick, Viggo is a great choice to helm the main character. The ending is sad but very good, I highly recommend.

hmmm....not much else today.

later

No comments: