Thursday, July 17, 2008

do you ever just sit and wonder?

Do you ever find yourself just sitting there, fully relaxed, your mind off on some mythical journey as it takes you to places you never thought you would imagine where you encounter events that blow your mind?
If you say yes, then good because I sure do, my mind often times takes me on these journey's, ones that I can't help but to "sit and wonder" and ask myself "What the fuck?" or "Where did that come from". Like for instance, one day last week I found myself being attacked by a flap of skin on the bottom of my foot, this piece of skin was so perplexing, that if I even touched it slightly, it would send me off to someplace far away, I think in Europe somewhere, where I would be surrounded by a tribe of hudarites holding their wooden spoones in front of me as they pleaded with me to feed them. What the fuck?

Anywho. later

No comments: